Newbie wants to know if one can run two handlers simultaneously

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Dec 8 17:37:01 EST 2002

On Sunday, December 8, 2002, at 01:37 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

>> Send-in-time statements are the best approach now but risk locking out
>> mouse events.
>
> I haven't found this is to be the case -- what reproducible problem
> have you
> run up against?

If the ready messages in pending messages is never empty, event messages
are not processed.  (By ready, I mean time-stamped for before or at now.)

This can happen at (perhaps abnormal) heavy processing loads.

It also makes it harder to write efficient background tasks.

I don't think newbies need worry about these.  I mention that because of
the original question.

Dar Scott