Mac RunRev can't open Win .rev file...

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Dec 7 21:27:01 EST 2002

> Can anyone please tell me how to fix the file so that
> it can be opened with Revolution on Mac.

You can compile this in Apple's Applescript editor, making it into an applet
that you can drop files onto:

on open theList
    tell application "Finder"
        set selectionLength to number of items of selection
        if selectionLength = 0 then
            say "Nothing is [[emph +]] selected."
        else
            --  first change all the files selected
            set the creator type of every file of selection to "Revo"
            set the file type of every file of selection to "RSTK"
        end if
    end tell
end open

--