Scaling an Image, and more

JamesHBeckmann at aol.com JamesHBeckmann at aol.com
Mon Dec 2 22:22:01 EST 2002

In a message dated 12/02/02 12:39:25 AM, jeanne at lists.runrev.com writes:

>This same handler hides the image for me, after the three-second wait,
>in
>
>Rev 1.1.1r2. (Is your stack doing anything else that might be interfering
>
>with the hide? Do you perhaps have "showInvisibles" set to true?)
>

>The above code just sets the image mechanically to the field's rect,
>
>without attempting to preserve its height/width ratio. To do that, you
>need
>
>to do a bit more work. This ought to do it:

The scaling works great!

There is NO other script in this stack.  I checked the stack script and the
cd script - entirely empty (this was a brand new practice stack).  "Hide
image <Holder>" does not hide the image;  issuing this command from the
message box does not cause it to disappear either.  I then tried the menu
"Show invisible Objects" under view to make sure nothing was going on - REV
crashed.  So I tried it again, x2, and it crashes every time on my machine.
This stack was a brand new REV stack, not imported from HC.  So I created
another new stack, no object scripts except the button that contains only the
script we are discussing, and the image does not hide.

Can I do something different to accomplish this tasK?

Jim