2.0?

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Mon Dec 2 12:44:01 EST 2002

At 13:19 02/12/2002 +0000, Rod McCall wrote:

>In the past I've had to use developer tools which simply were not ready
>to be inflicted on the public. In order to avoid that, we (Runrev) are
>going to
>make sure that we're totally happy with Revolution 2.0 before it's released.

I've had a few questions regarding the above statement which relates to the
final 2.0 release. Prior to the release of the final version we will of course
be undertaking a full beta testing phase.

I hope this clarifies the statement, as ever please email me off list if
you have
questions.

Kind regards,

Rod

Rod McCall
Runtime Revolution Ltd   <www.runrev.com>
Revolution - The Solution for Software Development
tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165 fax: +44 (0) 131 718 4334

All email subject to spam and virus checks. This may delay a response.