Q about Palettes floating over transcript dictionary - raisePalettes not working?

Jim Witte jswitte at bloomington.in.us
Fri Aug 30 17:37:01 EDT 2002

   I was thinking about the problem/question someone raised (no pun
intended) recently about how all the palettes float over the transcript
dictionary, meaning that you have to rearrange everything to read it.
One way I found to get around this is to do palette stack
"revDocsLanguageReference" to open it as a palette itself.

   But I also poked around and found the raisePalettes property, which
when set to false should allow all palettes (including properties) to
be shuffled with all the other windows.  The only problem is, on MacOS
X, it doesn't seem to work..

Jim