Can lineOffSet find last occurance?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Aug 30 13:59:00 EDT 2002

MAN! I'm getting tired of send email before I've typed in anything! Sheesh!

Anyway,

Bill, what I was going to say was that if you have the lines already sorted
in one direction, couldn't you sort them in the opposite direction and then
use lineOffset()?

(When Rev 1.5 comes out, you'll be able to use the matchText() function with
regEx to do a "greedy" match (which will find the last occurrence in a
container), but until that time, we'll have to settle for lineOffset.)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/