Reports DataPro, Rev, and Blender3D

Alan Gayne alanira9 at mac.com
Sun Aug 25 23:19:01 EDT 2002

Brad:

I have been advised by Bob Greenberg at rpControl LLC that ALMOST ALL of the
Reports DataPro utilities and features are actually stacks that are called
by a single though fairly complex external from which the company gets its
name - i.e. "rpControl".

It follows that the stack controls in Reports DataPro should be realtively
easy to recreate in Revolution if one knows the ins and outs of the
underlying scripting.  That would only (only?) leave using transcript to
replicate the calls made be the rpControl external (have I got this right,
Bob?).  The end result should be as "cross platform" as evolution itself.

rpControl could provide the "blueprint" while RunRev could code the "hooks"

Come on guys!  Let's get this together!