Switching between images...

Ryno swartart at iafrica.com
Sat Aug 24 03:14:01 EDT 2002

I am a novice (still, after all these years)but would this work? In each
image...

on mouseUp
set the layer of me to bottom
end mouseUp

works, but with mouseEnter it is messy. Have a look.

Somebody recently suggested a special forum for less experienced users of
Rev. This list would of course be best, as long as we feel that it is OK to
ask basic questions, and knowing that we would not be a bother. Ah, but what
if we should offer bad advice to each other? Maybe we could identify our
subject line with an asterisk or "novice" or something.

Ryno.
Simon's Town.