Switching between images...

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Aug 23 15:35:01 EDT 2002

Guys, guys... don't forget that Rev automatically senses for the rollover
when you set the "autoarm" to true. So set the 'icon' of the button to the
first image, the 'armedicon' of the button to the second image, turn the
autoarm on, and there's no script to write!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/