Sample Database - More Issues

Dan Shafer dan at danshafer.com
Tue Aug 20 02:11:00 EDT 2002

I should have pointed out earlier that the bugs I noted with the
sample database app were on OS X.

The splash screen shows up fine in Win2k.

The problem with being left in edit mode remains.

And Windows has another problem I didn't see on OS X. It seems only
able to "remember" one of the images. If I click on an image button
and load a graphic,then switch to browse mode (because this operation
also leaves me in edit mode), and go to a different card and load its
image, the image on the first card is not preserved. The button is
blank. This is true even if I save the stack between image loads.

--
Dan Shafer