Disabling items in an option-style button

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Aug 18 22:52:00 EDT 2002

Two thoughts here:

In the menu types were this is supported, you don't need to put the
bracket before the dash. The dash itself is used as a special character
to indicate a dividing line rather than an extra item. The dash on it's
own will give you a dividing line or space.

I have tested all the different types of menu buttons and this
technique works on all except the combo box. Under OS X, it certainly
works with an option menu.

Cheers,
Sarah