BUG?: RevRTFer not receiving clicks

Jim Witte jswitte at bloomington.in.us
Sun Aug 18 01:00:00 EDT 2002

   I'm using the RevRTFer utility on MacOSX, and noticing that the tab
buttons at the top are sometimes not receiving their clicks don't change
the name of the name of one of the buttons.  There's a tab bar that gets
the tab clicked, goes to a particular card based on that, and sets the
name of the button.  The second and third tabs always seem to execute
the full script, but the first tab consistently does not change the name
of the button (but it does switch cards) unless I click on it again (a
quick double click on the tab doesn't work either.

Jim