menus in MacOS

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Aug 17 23:42:01 EDT 2002

On 8/17/02 10:17 PM, Tony Moller <tony.moller at drcs.com> wrote:
> on 8/17/02 7:31 PM, Howard Bornstein at bornstein at designeq.com wrote:

>> Hiding them is a good trick for Mac-only apps, but won't work for
>> cross=platform.
>
> That's what I figured would happen. So how do I get all the cards to resize,
> and not just the first?

You'll need to place the menu bar on every card. This can be done
quickly with a script, which is provided in my Rev tutorial:

  http://www.hyperactivesw.com/mctutorial/rrtutorialtoc.html

See in particular the section on how Revolution menus work:

  http://www.hyperactivesw.com/mctutorial/rraboutMenus.html

And the section on creating and placing menus (which includes the
menu-placing script):

  http://www.hyperactivesw.com/mctutorial/rrcreateMenus.html

There are other sections of the tutorial which deal with other aspects
of menus too.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com