Clipboard misbehavior

Bob Arnold rfarnold at bu.edu
Sat Aug 17 09:41:01 EDT 2002

Some new twists upon further investigation of the misbehaving clipboard
function. The problem only seems to exist in a MacOS PPC build (under
OS9.2). If I build a fat standalone, or OSX, the clipboard function behaves
as it should, but the PPC build recognizes a picture in the clipboard as
text (although it does respond correctly if the clipboard is empty). I
assume this must be a (compiler?) bug.

Go figure. At least I can make my current procrastination exercise work as a
Fat app. Soon, the semi-infamous HC stack, "DadaPoet" will be available as a
stand-alone app.!
--
Robert Arnold
Associate Professor of Film