Disappearing Scripts and Script Property

JamesHBeckmann at aol.com JamesHBeckmann at aol.com
Fri Aug 16 20:26:01 EDT 2002

Newbie issue:

I am using version 1.1.

On 2 instances now when I close the script of a fld I receive an error msg -
something to the effect that line -1 of script cannot be selected (yea, I
didn't read it well, duh) and I closed the error window.  Well, these 2 flds
no longer have their scripts.  I closed the stack wihtout saving hoping to
recoup the loss but the SCRIPT PROPERTY itself is missing.  There is no tab
in the properties window labeled script. I tried from the msg window to edit
the script but I get the repsonse that the object does not have that
property.  The error in the Rev background appears to have stripped the
script property away from these fields.

Help!

--Jim