Wired HC Article

Jim Lambert jplam at netrin.com
Thu Aug 15 16:02:01 EDT 2002

Interesting thread.

<The usability of Revolution is something we take very seriously>

Indeed, that seems to be Runtime Revolution Ltd.'s main product. Usability
is the primary value you've added to MetaCard.

As a HyperCarder from almost day one, I could never get hooked on MetaCard
despite its wonderful advantages. Through the years I tried repeatedly, but
somehow it never clicked for me - until you released Revolution. Thanks.
It's a great product. I hope the company thrives where even the mighty
Ellison stumbled. OMO - another two years wasted! ;)

Jim Lambert

P.S. In a way, Revolution does have an easy-to-grasp beginner's version -
HyperCard.