list field question

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 12:40:01 EDT 2002

Hi Alan,

First you need to set both the properties
'multipleLines' and 'nonContiguousHilites' to true
(either via the message box, or the right-most tab in
the properties palette).

Then you can select multiple, non-contiguous lines by
shift- and/or control/command-clicking, like in other
applications.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)