Corrupt file in Windows

Marv Wurth jenworth at mhtc.net
Fri Aug 9 06:19:00 EDT 2002

I developed a tutorial on a Mac (9.1) and then tried to open it on a
Windows computer but got a message saying the file was corrupt and could
not be opened.  I made this file into a standalone on the Mac side and
have not had any problems with it.  I should also add that I developed 4
other tutorials and all of them were able to be opened by a windows
computer.  I understand that I can develop standalones on the Mac side,
but I need to look at these tutorial on a Windows computer and adjust
the positions fields because of font issues.  I would appreciate any
help that anyone could me.

Marv Wurth