No picture in Windows build

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Aug 7 16:49:00 EDT 2002

Eric,

Could you give us a better example of what you mena by "scrolling up" with a
label field? I don't quite understand. Is the field a scrolling field? (If
so, it wouldn't be a label field) If not, does the *window* scroll via a
scrollable group?  As you can see, I don't quite understand your situation.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/