Can I use Revolution for this?

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sat Aug 3 19:14:02 EDT 2002

On Sunday, August 4, 2002, at 03:48  AM, knowledgeworks wrote:

> Can I ask one question that I am almost in disbelief about: does the
> SBE of Revolution really cover the use of the IDE by 3 developers?

I could be mistaken, but I believe the point here is that if you were to
need more than 3 small business licenses, you are not really a small
business. Not that you can buy one license and use it for 3 different
people. My small business has 2 professional licenses and coincidentally
2 Rev developers. Of course, the cool part is that we can install Rev on
a host of test machines with different OSs.
--
Troy
RPSystems, LTD