Really learning Revolution

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Aug 3 18:29:01 EDT 2002

Well the truth is: YOu already have the manuals!
The printed manuals contain exactly the same information as the
documentation which ships with the application (rightmost button). Some
people suggest to buy a HyperCard book, as most commands function the
same!
My approach was always learning by doing, trying to do things that I am
interested in, and learn them. But I know that others don't always like
that...
also try to look after some of the pages out there you find the
runrev-webring on the main page of runrev.com, read the tips of the week
when you already are there...

greetings
Bjoernke