Dynamic Data

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Aug 1 09:22:20 EDT 2002

>I think you've hit upon my confusion. If the data is a separate stack
>(opened by the main stack), how is that all bundled together into a
>standalone so that the data stack is still user modifiable/saved?

Tony, Klaus, et al:

The Distribution Builder gives you the option of bundling all stacks
in the standalone or distributing them as separate files.

I have read some comments to the effect that a standalone can modify
an internal substack.  This seems unlikely to me; but others have
said so and I have not tested it.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company