Dynamic Data -- Off Topic

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Aug 1 09:22:01 EDT 2002

>  > Have you seen "Memento"?
>
>No. What is it?

Tony, et al:

It's a movie that has played the theaters and is now on cable & satellite.

The protagonist suffered a trauma that left him with no short-term
memory: if someone he did not know before the trauma leaves his
presence for five minutes and returns, he has forgotten who they are.
It makes some interesting comments on our perception of "reality" and
how we determine what we think events tell us.

Also interesting because the scenes are presented in reverse chronologic order.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company