Fwd: MySQL localhost

Gustavo Chirinos g.chirinos at cantv.net
Mon Apr 29 16:51:00 EDT 2002

Ok. I could make the connection to MySQL, but found the following bug
using the Database Manager under OS X.

Under the tab "Text Data" if I press the "New Connection to Database"
button I get the error: "The application Revolution has unexpectedly
quit".

The only way I can make the connection is as follow: first go under the
tab "Binary Data" and press "Connect" and then "Disconnect", then move
to tab "Text Data" and press the "New Connection to Database" button,
then I successfully get the window to execute the queries.

Further info: using a PowerBook G3 (Wallstreet), OS X 10.1.4, 320 MB
Ram, Revolution 1.1.1

Begin forwarded message: