Another new kid on the block

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Apr 29 12:28:00 EDT 2002

Bernie,

I have a bunch of VB experience, and would like to work with you on this.
There is a partial comparison of VB and Rev in a sample database stack that
I built for RunRev. You can find it at:

http://www.runrev.com/revolution/info/compare/index.html

It's the "Revolution vs. VB" comparison.

I know what you mean about assignment, and there are definitely some things
from VB that I would *love* to have in Rev (IntelliSense and direct access
to system DLLs as a couple), but there is so much that you can do with Rev,
and the cross-platform deployment benefits are awesome.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/