setting htmltext makes field appear disabled

Martin Baxter martin at atwork.bdx.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 10:09:01 EDT 2002

I just set the htmltext of a standard scrolling field for the first time
since I upgraded to the latest v111. When I do so the field takes the
appearance of a disabled field. The backcolor becomes light grey and black
text becomes a dark grey.
As soon as I click in the field to edit, and give it focus, the field
resumes the normal appearance of an editable field, ie the backcolor turns
white and the black text becomes black again.
I'm using release 1.1.1 on macOS

I can work around this but:

does this happen to other people?

rev didn't do this in previous versions did it - or am I misremembering?

martin baxter

m a r t i n

martin baxter Cambridge UK