use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #360 - 13 msgs

Greg Wills gwills at ozemail.com.au
Wed Apr 24 08:27:01 EDT 2002

Thanks Shao for your suggestion.

I have had a play with grouping (now link in 1.1.1). I don't want the
text to end up with a line under the text (as is in "set the
textstyle property to link"). So it does not really solve my problem.

When the clicktext function is used it doesn't solve my problem
either. As is says in the documentation -  "for example, clicking a
hyphenated word only returns the part of the word that was clicked."

Setting the itemdelimiter has no effect in this situation.

Any suggestions please.

Greg