send ___ to me in ___ sec

Ivers, Doug E Doug_Ivers at lord.com
Tue Apr 23 15:56:01 EDT 2002

Isn't there a way to "send ___ to me when all currently running scripts are done"?  Or, "send ___ to me on first idle message"?

I want something to happen after all other scripts in the queue have competed...  surely this is a common need.
For example, I need to do some clean up after a card is deleted.  The deletedCard message is sent before the delete, so I'm using this:

 on deleteCard
    send updateList to field "myList" in 0.1 sec
end deleteCard

This works on my machine, but may not work on all machines in all situations.  Is there a more elegant way?  How can I put the send command at the end of the currently running scripts?

Still hoping for a response from someone,

-- D