Text selection

Greg Wills gwills at ozemail.com.au
Tue Apr 23 04:29:01 EDT 2002

Hi Everyone

A few questions regarding selecting text in a field.

1.  I want to highlight a word that is clicked. I have had a number
of tries, but seem to be only able to highlight the whole line.

2.  The second part of this action is to play a sound file of the
word selected. The language that I am using has dashes and full stops
(periods) in the word. eg. "yaka-yora" and "ki.yirriy". If I click on
these words only the first (or second) part of the word is selected.
Is there a way to click on the word and select the whole word and not
be divided by the non-alphabet character?

regards
Greg Wills