BUG in CONVERT command - or I can't tell the time

Ian Summerfield iansummerfield at btconnect.com
Sun Apr 21 16:30:00 EDT 2002

Maybe this only goes wrong under OS X.  I'm using OS X 10.1.4.  Maybe this
only goes wrong depending on your date and time setting,  I'm set to time
zone "United Kingdom" and my system indicates BST.

Revolution is ONE hour out with it's results using CONVERT,  I think they
have based something on GMT.

In the message box type:

Put 21600 into xxx
Convert xxx to short time
Xxx

Xxx contains 7:00; BUT that should be 6:00.  I get 6 from:

21600 seconds / 60 = 360 minutes
360 minutes / 60 = 6 hours

Now where did it get 7 from?  I don't see any mod function around to blame
(joke).

My code used to work when we were on GMT,  so no doubt it has something to
do with the engine ignoring time zone settings.