arrays (again)

yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Sun Apr 21 03:35:01 EDT 2002

>Sorry, I misunderstood you. If I  follow you this time then use...
>
>on mouseUp
>   put  the short name of this stack into MYstackName
>   put the cData ["student","name","3"] of stack MYstackName
>end mouseUp
>
>Best regards
>Tariel Gogoberidze

Ok, that works fine now.
Another question : is it possible to go further in the manipulation of the data

for example

put the cdata["student","name"] of stack MyStackName into fld xxx

doesn't work.

I'd like to get the complete list of the names, not only the number
"3" as in this axample, but the full list. So I've tried the line of
script here above, but I get nothing.

thanks.
--
Greetings.