OS X Sheets (Aqua Lines)

Dave lists at retiariusenterprises.com
Sat Apr 20 15:52:01 EDT 2002

>> How can I go about implementing something like the slide out sheets that
>> OS X apps have?

>It's actually pretty easy.
[snip]

Thanks for the tip Derek.  This is most helpful.

> Make a field with the standard
> "scanlines" background that all the Aqua windows use.

I'm a little confused about this.  Is there a parameter in the field that
allows you to set this?  Do you import an image an assign it as the bg of
the field (I didn't see any parameter that would allow this either).

Also, is there a helpful web page out there that explains more about when to
use aqua lines and when not to?  I want to make sure I'm doing things right.

Many Thanks.

--
David E.