arrays (again)

yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Fri Apr 19 07:15:01 EDT 2002

Hi,

I've much learned the last few days about arrays in the list.

So I can build arrays, multidimensionnal also and save them in properties.

   put myvarOne into temp
   repeat with i = 1 to the number of items of temp
     put item i of temp into myData["Student","name",i]
   end repeat

   put myvarTwo into temp
   repeat with i = 1 to the number of items of temp
     put item i of temp into myData["prof","name",i]
   end repeat

My last line of script is now  :

   set the customProperties["cData"] of stack "arraystest" to myData

Now comes another question :

In another handler :
how can I get from the newly created customProperty an element of the
array "cData"

It's a multidimensionnal array and I like the following element :

"student","Name","3" : --data called from the custom "cdata" ?

how can I proceed  ?

thanks.
--
Greetings.