Arrays and Custom Properties

Matt Denton matt.denton at limelight.com.au
Thu Apr 18 08:41:00 EDT 2002

Whoops, please ignore my last e-mail.  On closer examination of the
customProperties documentation, seems like I was slightly wrong, out by
one level.  Seems Sets are like array names; Properties are like array
keys.  Accessing arrays is done by setting customProperties.

My sincerest apologies if I've confused anyone!  Best let a Rev expert
clarify this completely after my little blunder in understanding (it is
late here in Australia and I'm on my 2nd shift!)

Cheers,

M@
Matt Denton