Message Box Functionality

Dreamscape Software webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Apr 16 14:12:01 EDT 2002

I'm making an Aqua Toolbar for MetaCard/Revolution that includes a custom
message box.  I've managed to get it to work most of the time via the "do"
command, but there are some commands that just won't work.

Simple commands that don't target card objects work fine.  As soon as you
target a card object then it starts to act up giving "Not Found" errors.
I'd like this Aqua Toolbar to be a wonderful addition to my programming
environment, but the message box bug is the only thing in my way.

Is there any way to make a text field behave just the same as the Message
Box field?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software, Inc.
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/