User Level and Password Protection

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Apr 16 10:54:01 EDT 2002

Rick,

You *can* set a password for your stacks to prevent people from looking at
your scripts. (Look under the "password" property in the Transcript
Dictionary.) And you can set the "cantModify" of the stack to prevent people
from adding or changing data in your stacks. What you need to do manually
(if you need this at all) is to put something in to prevent certain people
from *looking* at the data in your stacks - this would need a login screen
or equivalent.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com