New registry keys

Mark Talluto fuegox at mac.com
Sun Apr 14 01:19:01 EDT 2002

On Saturday, April 13, 2002, at 01:17  AM, use-revolution-
request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Recently, Dar Scott wrote:
>
>> Will setRegistry() automatically make keys?
>>
>> (This is one area where I'd rather not experiment.)
>
> Yes.  And experimenting is fine.
>
> Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director

I don't know if you are working on a Mac.  But if you do, or if you have
one, you can use Virtual PC 5.  It has a new feature that allows you to
undo any changes to your drive.  So if you feel like you screwed
something up, you can go right back to a working stable drive at any
time.

Just a thought for the Mac users out there developing for PCs too.  A
decent Mac can do a good job for this.

-Mark Talluto