Rev Classic Crashing

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Apr 12 23:48:01 EDT 2002

At 10:32 PM -0400 4/12/02, JacksHyperInfo at aol.com wrote:
>Thanks fjor the explanation-i have 128 meg in the Imac and I have nothing
>else open-your right -it builds to 70meg-and if I edit a file it crashes!
>
>Why does it run so smooth on windows and so marginal on the imac?

Others have answered the Windows vs. Mac issue pretty accurately, but I run Revolution on a 128MB PowerBook with OS 9 with virtually no problems, so the goal is to figure out what the difference is. Can you give us some more details on what you're doing that leads to crashes?
--

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com