My development stack

Mark Talluto fuegox at mac.com
Fri Apr 12 03:04:01 EDT 2002

On Thursday, April 11, 2002, at 10:42  PM, use-revolution-
request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> I want to make a stack to help me in development and I'm not sure
> how to start.
>
> I want it to act like browse even though pointer (edit) is selected.
Just make sure you set the style of the stack to palette.  This will do
the trick.

> I want to know which card and stack I'm working on.
hmmm..  I guess you could use the send command to check the card num of
the stack you are working on every few second(s).

> I want to make sure I don't fool with rev stacks.
I wouldn't either

> I might want to change the text in the rev script edit field.
Just go the text menu option and change the font and size.  It (the menu
"text") is greyed, but it works.  Once you use it, the grey effect is
gone.

> Is this doable?
>
> Dar Scott

Mark Talluto