non-related question

Steve L prodevm at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 02:15:01 EDT 2002

Hi again,

I have a non-Rev related question.  I thought one of
you smart poeple might have an answer to this:

I have a partitioned hard-drive in my PC; it is
partitioned into c, d, e, & f drives.  Although, I try
not to install anything to "C-drive", however, the
system auto-installs all system, windows, and program
files related stuff there.  Thereby leaving me with
very little space left on C-drive for operation
purposes.  However, I have a ton of available space on
the other portions (d, e, & f) of the hard drive.

My question is: is there anyway to set the PC to use
one of the other partitions of the hard drive, other
than "C",, to use for operation purposes?

Or, some other way to free up space on C-drive, since
the files on there are put there by default and appear
that they cannot be moved.

Thanks

Steve