getting paid

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Apr 10 18:23:04 EDT 2002

Have a look at this TidBITS article:
	http://db.tidbits.com/getbits.acgi?tbart=06752
It's written by one of the people at Ambrosia who do a lot of shareware
and discusses this exact problem.

You could also consider the hidden file option. Create a hidden
preference file that stores the fact that this application has been
unlocked. So long as this is not in the application's folder, it won't
get included in the copy.

Cheers,
Sarah