See Runtime Revolution at WWDC - Act now!

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Apr 10 07:44:00 EDT 2002

Hello,

I'm delighted to be able to announce that Runtime Revolution will be
exhibiting at the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference 2002, to be held
from May 6-10 in San Jose California.  We will have a booth and also will be
running a 30 minute presentation for all interested developers on Friday
lunchtime.

Please come along, drop by our stand, and come and see our presentation.
We'll be happy to arrange a few minutes to help talk you through any
specific development questions you may have - drop me an email at
<kevin at runrev.com> if you would like to arrange a time outside exhibition
hours.

Be sure to act now! WWDC 2002 Early Registration discounts end April
14. This is your last chance to save US $300. After April 14, the
WWDC e-ticket price increases to US $1595.

For your convenience I have included below some further information about
WWDC.  Your attendance will not only allow you to acquaint yourself better
with us thanks to our presentation and exhibit in the Tools Expo, but also
give you access to all the other benefits:

*  More than 100 in-depth, code-level sessions on the future of Unix-
   based Mac OS X
*  Meet with Apple's technical architects and lead engineers and
   influence tomorrow's technologies
*  The chance to bring your code and participate in the on-site labs
*  Informal after-hours events for networking with other developers
   and Apple engineers

Registration happens at http://connect.apple.com following instructions.
There are a number of promos designed to lower the threshold to your
attending, for details, sessions and an agenda, please refer to URL
http://developer.apple.com/wwdc2002/

By attending you'll:
*  Learn how to port your Java or UNIX-based application to Mac OS X
   (conversion tools, interface tools) using Revolution and/or other
   solutions
*  Learn how to create high-performance, elegant applications with Mac
   OS X development tools
*  Learn all aspects of Mac OS X development
*  Learn how to develop web applications using WebObjects
*  Learn how to include graphics and multimedia capabilities in
   applications with Quartz, OpenGL, and QuickTime
*  Receive access to conference sessions online and on DVD-ROM after
   WWDC 2002 (attendees only)

If you are a:
Revolution Developer
Unix/Linux developer interested in extending the reach of your platform
Developer interested in Open Source projects
Network administrator
HiED Student (Computer Science / Maths, etc.) or teacher

... then this event is for you.

Pricing is as follows:
*    Early Bird Price: US $1295  (through April 14)
*    Getting Started Bundle: US $1695  (through April 14)
*    Regular Price: US $1595

If you require assistance you can also dial the Apple helpline using your
own language:
Austria & Germany, +49 (0) 89 9964 0534
France, 0 800 90 7226
United Kingdom, 0 800 50 5094
Italy,  0 800 87 2968
The Netherlands, 030 659 3890
Norway, Sweden & Denmark, +46 08 703 30 99

For other countries:
http://developer.apple.com/contact/phone.html

Looking forward to welcoming you on the Revolution Exhibit at WWDC!

Kind regards,

Kevin

PS.  If you haven't downloaded version 1.1.1 of Revolution yet, please get
it!  Its our best release ever, with new features, fixes, documentation
additions and new affordable license types for students and small business.

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.