RR Book

Steve Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Mon Apr 8 14:20:01 EDT 2002

on 4/8/02 7:19 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com at
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> A printed version of the existing documentation is in the works. I am
> working on getting it available as fast as possible, however this could
> still be several weeks. As soon as it is available I will announce it on
> this list, as well as the website. We are well aware of the need for this
> book, and apologise for the long delay in making it available. I would ask
> for your patience for just a few weeks longer.
>
> Regards,
>
> Heather

Heather,

This will be great! Sign me up.  Just as an aside.  I just downloaded the
latest version of 1.1.1 today and you all ( Jeanne?) have done a fantastic
job with the new version of the online documentaion. It is so much improved
that it is really going to be useful.  :-)

This in no way negates the necessity of a paper version.  We still want to
immerse ourselves in RR whilst sitting by the fire on chilly winter
evenings.

Regards

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer