Revolution Book

Steve L prodevm at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 12:27:01 EDT 2002

I'll add my vote in favor.  Wow, wouldn't a book be
such a great aid for the Rev program?

It is so hard, confusing and time consuming to try and
find the appropriate scripting terminology, and the
"how to" methods, through the in-program reference
guide; at least it is for me, a relative newbie to the
whole programming thing and Rev.

A Rev book would be nice.

Steve