how send file

John Cuccio jcuccio at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 7 23:53:01 EDT 2002

I have set up personal web sharing on a mac. I can display the contents of a
text file in a field

put "http://filepath" into myfile
put url myfile into field 1

How do I change that file or add a file to that folder. Like I do on my
local hard drive.

I tried
put field 2 into url myfile  -- this does not work

I am trying not to use apple script because the system will be Windows
sending a file to the mac.

What I am trying to do if you have any thoughts.

I want to sent a file from 5 different locations to a central location and
build a Rev app to view and do stuff with the data. Right now I have PC
anywhere calling the remote locations and sending the file. PC anywhere is
not always reliable. I thought about email the data to an email address. But
I do not know how to download an attachment automatically.

Thank you.