Today's stupid question

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Apr 6 17:46:01 EST 2002

You can try setting the SharedText property to true for a field and it will
display the same text on every card. If you change the style of the text on
one card, it will be displayed the same on them all.

If you mean changing the text style on all cards, you might look at creating
a custom profile. That way, when you change a profile, all the text styles
can change.

Or, you can set the text programatically in a repeat loop for each card.

-Chipp