Jeanne...revAppVersion doesn't work?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Apr 5 03:54:00 EST 2002

Thanks for the quick reply.
the revAppVersion() works well! The about box doens't show the B1,B2 etc..

hmmm. I'm using winXP - could that be the problem? I did use the script you
sent me (months ago) on the troubleshooter list and it fixed the problem,
but the pulldowns on the transcript dictionary are still messed up. I
checked it in 1.1.1 (I think it was the released version, but couldn't check
because of the revAppVersion problem) and am now working only in 1.1.1B1 as
it's the last stable version for htmltext stuff.

One other issue... I'm trying to copy a group from one stack to another with
the field and checkbox contents intact. I can do it manually fine, but when
I do a:

copy grp "test" to stack "fred" it misses some field contents. I've tried
different iterations like copy, go to cd, paste with still no expectable
results...any ideas?

thx,

Chipp