Spreadsheet Style Display (.mc to .rev)? Can't open...

Steve L prodevm at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 17:27:01 EST 2002

--- "Jeanne A. E. DeVoto" <jeanne at runrev.com> wrote:
> At 8:11 PM -0800 4/3/2002, Steve L wrote:
> >I have downloaded the file that was recommended
> here:
> >Jacque Landeman Gay's "Pseudotable", which is at
>
>http://www.hyperactivesw.com/downloads/pseudtbl.mc.hqx.
> >
> >However, this file is in .mc format, how could this
> be
> >used/converted to .rev format?
>
> Revolution will open any MetaCard stack. Just use
> the Open Stack menu item
> to open the file.
>
> --
> Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com

I cannot get either stack to open (pseudtbl.mc or the
modified version from their site.  It comes up as
error: illegal operation.

I even redownloaded both stacks to make sure they
weren't corrupted during downloading.

However, I can open all other stacks without a
problem.  Does anyone know why I can't open either of
these stacks in Rev.

Thanks

Steve