Naming a card

Zac Elston zelston at aol.com
Thu Apr 4 16:52:01 EST 2002

after trying to rename the cards several times and working through the debug
window I can see cards 1-31 are named...but that's it...not 32-on. which
shows me it might have worked .the script seems to be hanging on the "set
the name of card part".  but it doesn't actually error.  I see really large
values in the debug time window though for that line though.  anyone have an
idea?  it looks simple enough

make 100 cards and try it

put the cardnames of this stack into MyCards
put 1 into MyX
repeat for each line MyLine in MyCards
  set the name of card MyLine to "Page" & MyX
put MyX +1 into MyX
end repeat

thanks
Written by: Zac Elston