MOD function does not work! So be warned!

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Apr 4 11:13:01 EST 2002

>I'd
>do it myself, but I've never had a need to do mod with non-integers.

Nor have I, Glen.

In fact, my recollection is no programming language I've used except
Xtalk dialects even allowed decimal values to be passed to mod.

The thread was initiated by Ian Summerfield.  I included his handler
in a subsequent post on this thread.

FYI, per the Transcript dictionary, beginning with v1.1 the mod
operator can be applied to arrays.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company